Fri, Feb 23|
Join us for more than just a happy hour on Feb 23, 5-6 PM! Experience community, positive vibes, and connecting with old and new friends at Grounding in Red Lion, PA with The Sweet Botanist. Limited seats available— reserve your spot for a memorable gathering!
Time & Location
Feb 23, 2024, 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Grounding, 252 N Franklin St Ste C, Red Lion, PA 17356, USA
About the event
Get ready to spice up your Friday on February 23rd from 5pm to 6pm for Happier Hour, a fusion of delicious plant inspired tapas (small plates), delightful cafe pairings, and incredible community vibes! Join us at Grounding in Red Lion, PA alongside The Sweet Botanist for an evening of fantastic flavors and friendship.
Grounding & The Sweet Botanist have curated the perfect Happier Hour Flight Pairing!
For only $35 dive into:
- Iced Sweet and Spicy: An invigorating mix of oat milk, espresso, and your choice of agave (vegan), raw honey or local honey, with a hint of organic cayenne pepper
- Paired with Smoky Black Bean Taquitos: Revel in the savory delights of chipotle 'crema' and vibrant mango salsa, perfectly complementing your Iced Sweet and Spicy.
Get ready to be blown away with:
- Grounding’s Seasonally Inspired Single-Origin Black Coffee: Capturing the essence of the season in every delicious sip.
- Paired With Fire Roasted Vegetable & Queso Dip: Dive into scratch-made tortilla chips and savor the rich flavors of our fiery veggie and cheese dip!
And to add that touch of indulgence, because after all, it is Happier Hour!
- Relish the Spanish-born Cortado: A bold coffee blend delivering rich, dark chocolate notes dancing through velvety oat milk.
- Paired with Date Caramel Flan: Layers of heavenly flan and homemade date caramel for the perfect sweet ending. This dessert although decadent is low in sugar & packed with protein.
Join us on February 23rd for an evening of delightful bites, amazing coffee, and fantastic connections at our limited seating Happier Hour! Tickets sell out quickly, so secure yours now for a guaranteed spot at this flavor-packed event!
- Tickets are Pre-order ONLY. Tickets are NOT available for sale the day of the event!
- The event is located upstairs in the Mezzanine. Tickets are limited to provide a better guest experience.
- Coffee flights have a vegan option, gluten free & nut free and a low caffeine options.
- All food provided by The Sweet Botanist for Happier Hour is vegan and gluten free. However, **The Sweet Botanist uses a shared commercial kitchen; those with severe allergies should use caution.
- Food may contain: Organic soy, organic corn & tree nuts.
- Tickets are non-refundable. In the event of severe inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled. Follow us on social media and watch for emails. If you are not feeling well, please contact us to arrange curbside pick up.